Who we're looking for
- You’re under 25 years old.
- You’re passionate about building reliable infrastructure and finding solutions to transform business logic into code.
- You find it easy to self-organize.
- You’re creative and proactive.
- You can easily communicate offline as well as online.
What you will do
- Build the backend infrastrucure for projects/startups in the studio.
- Advise and decide with the extended team on the right tech stack for the project.
- Participate in planning and design of the app/platform/website and database structure with members from Ui/UX and front-end teams.
- Find creative solutions to technical problems/limitations and propose better ways to fulfill the requirments.
- Communicate and report your work to the team members.
Why you should join
- Your time is your own. You don’t have a fixed schedule, just a deadline to respect. When and where you you achieve that is 100% your business.
- You get paid. More specifically, you can earn between 15 to 30 euros per hour. We don’t have a minimum amount of hours you have to put in, and we don’t have a maximum either.
- You get to learn early-on how a start-up/business is built and can even start your own internally with us.
You shouldn't join if
- You’re looking for stable income. We have projects that succeed and we have projects that fail, and that affects pay directly.
- You work best in structured environments. Our type of work also includes a lot of unstructured chaos, and you will have to make sense of it and solve the situation.
- You’re not really passionate about making the world a better place. All of our members are highly-motivated about our vision and mission. Learn more about them in our code of conduct.
For internal communication:
- GMail and Spaces
- Miro and other digital whiteboards
For your role: